• Respect the time table and the program defined by the Guide for the event, the same as for eventual variations made to the program defined by the Guide or any instruction from the Guide.
• Wear the right technical clothes for the day of the event and have the right technical equipment as clearly express in the program or below in this page. If you have any doubt, please tell it in advance to the Guide. The Guide is the only final decision maker about your participation to the excursion if you don’t have the right technical clothes and/or equipment.
• Inform the Guide about any health problem, about your psychophysics condition (allergies, inability, etc..). If you have any doubt please inform in advance the Guide or during the day of the excursion.
• Maintain a right and disciplined behavior during the event, respecting people and private properties, following the Guide and her instructions.
• Respect Nature: it is strictly forbidden the removal and/or the collection of any natural elements; It is also strictly forbidden taking away any other elements.
• Follow the track defined by the Guide. It’s strictly forbidden to distance yourselves from the group and overpass the Guide.
• Cooperate with the Guide for the success of the event; Be sympathetic and support the decisions of the Guide, especially during critical situations and any other problems (environmental conditions and/or health conditions of participants). Therefore, inform the Guide about any problems that may occur during the excursion, especially about personal psychophysical conditions and/or about your technical equipment.
• Carry your trash with you up to the first waste basket.
Each participant is personally responsible for risky behaviors for himself and for the others, moreover in case of individual initiative despite the opposite opinion of the Guide.
Long trousers for trekking, trekking-shoes in good condition with Vibram sole, waterproof jacket, cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, backpack in working condition, packed lunch, personal provision of water (1,5 liter at least!).
Suggested the use of trekking rackets. Not suggested cotton-clothes in direct contact with the body: if it is possible, wear wool-clothes or trekking clothes.
People wearing inappropriate clothes could be excluded by the Guide from the excursion on the day of the event.
Acknowledgment of Regulation
Participating to one of the event organized by Controvento Trekking means the unconditional acceptance of this Regulation.
The price of participation comprehends only the guiding service, when not differently expressed.